With outdoor play not what it used to be, all of us need to rethink our close-to-home options for staying active. Inline skating looks more attractive than ever—all you need is open pavement. The Rollerblade Maxxum Edge 90 is a true hybrid skate for men and women that effectively blends speed and durability with extra lateral support for advanced skaters.
Enhanced speed with 90mm Supreme wheels and Twincam ILQ-7 bearings provide unmatched agility and power transfer. The extruded aluminum frame is compatible with Rollerblade 3WD frames and includes a brake. The Rollerblade Maxxum Edge 90’s easy micro-buckles/lace secure closure on a vented boot with premium mesh lining, including anatomical padding and heel shock absorption, provides excellent performance.
Popular with Rollerblade’s “Skate to Ski” program which educates athletes about the benefits of using inline skates during the off-season, the Rollerblade Maxxum Edge 90 is an exceptional choice.
• THE EVERYTHING SKATE – Ideal for urban, fitness, commute and recreation
• MOLDED SHELL – Durable, vented boot to ensure support with breathability and a V-cut cuff for versatility and forward flex
• PREMIUM LINER – Breathable mesh and anatomical padding for a high-comfort fit, and a heel shock absorber to dampen vibration
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME – Rigid, stable 280mm/11” laterally-adjustable frame lowers the center of gravity, increasing speed and maneuverability
• ROLLERBLADE SUPREME WHEELS – 90mm/85A wheels Twincam ILQ-7 Plus bearings reduce wear and maximize speed.
Rollerblade’s brand mission is to inspire people to move freely on wheels. “To move freely” is a phrase and an idea that reinforces the graceful, flowing uniqueness of skating. It signals the deeply satisfying and personal feeling of moving under your own power, on your own time, in your own style.
Rollerblade’s vision: The World in Motion Through Skating. Imagine what the world would look like if Rollerblade were successful in executing its mission — a world changed through healthier people, stronger communities, less congestion, less pollution, more joy, deeper interaction with human, physical life. Not a small vision.