The garments in this collection are designed to keep runners dry in changing conditions and many feature reflective details to keep you safer in low light.
The soft, crazy-wicking Supernova running top (above) boasts ClimaCool fabric to conduct heat and sweat away from your skin. Give your trail-run everything you have, and a sopping-wet shirt won’t be the reward for your efforts.
- Made from a moveable mix of polyester and elastane.
- 1×1 ribbing with hydrophilic finish effectively moves moisture outward.
- Thumbholes, because they just make sense.
The Ultimate Full Zip Hoody (above) is a piece to transition through seasons or deal with an unsettled forecast. Pull it on for a run or as a warming layer during your cooldown.
- Made of quick-drying polyester fleece with a soft brushed inner face.
- Hoody has a drawstring to pull it tight.
- 2 front hand pockets.
- Thumbholes to warm the backs of your hands.
Feel faster with the almost weightless Supernova Mesh Tank. Airy burnout material paired with lightweight spaghetti straps makes this top perfect for heavy-duty winter indoor workouts. Dries fast, wicks like mad.
- Made of polyester with a hydrophilic finish to take care of moisture ASAP.
- Burnout material allows for wind to easily flow through.
- Strappy racerback allows unencumbered motion.
Check MEC’s running and fitness collection here.