Waterproof up to 30 feet without a case. Instant-on video recording. 270-degree rotating lens.
And this is just a fraction of what the ROAM3 Action Camera can do.
The latest in the ROAM series from action camera pioneer CONTOUR, the ROAM3 seamlessly blends durability and versatility, using a waterproof and impact-resistant aluminum housing to allow for maximum toughness without a bulky case. And with instant-on video record switch and the best video and sound quality of any CONTOUR to date, the ROAM3 is perfect for everyone from first-time photographer to seasoned professional.
“An action camera should look great while users are wearing it and be simple to operate. The last thing people want to worry about while they are skiing or surfing is if their camera is filming properly,” said James Clarke, CEO of CONTOUR.
“With the ROAM3, all you have to do is move the slider forward and you are instantly recording. If you want to take beautiful pictures, just press the status button to switch to photo mode. Just like every CONTOUR, the ROAM3 is incredibly easy to use.”
Check out the full list of features and the ROAM3 launch video below:
Features of the ROAM3:
- Instant photo mode can be set for single frame or multiple burst shots
- CONTOUR’s flush rail mounts allow for secure and dependable attachment
- Built-in universal camera mount (1⁄4”-20) makes it compatible with all standard mounts and tripods
- Instant-on video record switch
- Waterproof up to 30 feet without a case
- Rugged impact resistant aluminum casing
- Records video at [email protected] frames per second or [email protected] frames per second
- 270-degree rotating lens
- The best video and sound quality of any CONTOUR to date
- Built-in laser level ensures the perfect angle every time
- Locking switch keeps the camera from turning on or off accidentally