We like to travel light but we also want to be prepared for anything. The last thing we want in the backcountry is to worry about being caught out—by rain, by wind, by the unexpected that you learn to accept as an integral part of the overall experience.
Storms appear as quickly on your favourite near-home trail as they do in the backcountry, which is why the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket (available in men’s and women’s) is so packable, it can go anywhere. Whether you’re biking to the cafe, to the climbing gym or braving an autumn paddle, this versatile shell will serve you well with major wet-weather protection when you need it most.
It takes only a few seconds to fold it into its own pocket for storage in even the smallest pack. And during high-output activities, it breathes so well that you don’t need pit-zips. Made with recycled and durably waterproof/breathable materials, the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket will outlast countless storms so you can count on many years of unimpeded play.
- Center Back Length: 29 in / 73.5 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear
- 100% recycled waterproof, breathable 2.5L GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric maximizes packability for everyday protection
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Brimmed hood with adjustable drawcord keeps hood in place throughout movement
- Tricot-lined draft flap is soft on skin while preventing cold air entering through center zip
- Two zippered hand pockets with stretch-mesh interior securely protects essentials
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs conform over gloves
- Drop-tail hem ensures best coverage while eliminating bunching
- Concealed hem cinch with low-profile toggle for secure positioning without irritation
- One-side textured zipper pull makes adjustment easy even when wet
- Reinforced zippers for added waterproofing
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 11.8 oz / 335 g.
Eco-conscious FabricEco-conscious Fabric
Check out more from Mountain Hardwear.