The Alpha SV, the most durable Arc’teryx hardshell for climbers and alpinists, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally hardwearing waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric delivers outstanding abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight zippers with RS sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the proven choice for extended use in severe conditions.
- Highly durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
- Arc’teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Womens’ specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Two internal laminated pockets
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- One internal dump pocket
- Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Outdoor Magazine Test Win (Germany)
- Backpacker Magazine’s Lifetime Award
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor’s Choice Award
- Men’s Journal Gear Lab Approved
- Forbes.com – Top 5 New Winter Gear Pieces 2013
For more, check out: http://www.arcteryx.com