As timeless as a full-rail bottom turn off Sunset Beach, the Wavefarers are the foundation of Patagonia‘s board short collection. Redesigned with a trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg opening, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks.
Made of a light, durable and quick-drying 4.3-oz Supplex nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Wavefarers feature a natural fit and a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip. The forward inseam helps eliminate chafing in the water, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and durability. Self-draining thigh pocket has a noncorroding plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use.
- Durable and quick-drying Supplex nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-piece-self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket easily drains.
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use.
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing.
- New, slightly trimmer silhouette on thigh, seat, and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time.
- 50+ UPF sun protection.
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions, and environmental responsibility throughout their supply chain. Check out the story behind the suppliers that impact the Patagonia Men’s Wavefarer Board Shorts here.