Fill Out This Year’s Mountain Life Annual Readers’ Survey and be Entered to Win a $600 North Face Prize Pack
At Mountain Life Media, we’re always looking for ways to improve. Whether it’s refining our editorial scope, or developing more environmentally responsible distribution. We want to hear from you. Please fill out our Mountain Life Annual Reader Survey 2017 below and be entered to win a $600 outdoor prize pack from The North Face.
The prize pack includes:
Terms & Conditions
Before entering the Contest, each entrant must review and agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) as set out below. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding in all respects.
- Contest start date — 9 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, Oct 31, 2017.
- Contest end date — 9 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2017.
- The Contest is open to all residents of North America (excluding Quebec and Puerto Rico) who are nineteen (19) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, officers and directors of the Sponsors, as well as those with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter
- Only one entry per person is allowed, regardless of entry method used to enter. No purchase necessary.
- Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted. The Sponsors are not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, illegible, inaudible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, damaged, altered, or destroyed written requests.
- All entrants must provide a valid email address.
- One (1) prize will be awarded: $600 prize pack consisting of products and equipment from The North Face.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded, and is not redeemable in cash. In addition, it may not be sold.
- All taxes, gratuities, and any other expenses connected with the Prize not specifically mentioned above is the winner’s sole responsibility.
- The Sponsors, in their sole discretion and subject to applicable law, reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for something or equal or greater value if the Prize or a portion thereof becomes unavailable.
- On Dec 14, 2017 in Whistler, B.C., Canada
- The selected entrant will be notified by email. Upon notification, the selected entrant must, unaided, correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. In the event that a selected does not meet the requirements set out in the Rules, the Sponsors will be entitled to disqualify said entrant and to randomly draw another eligible entry, and the Sponsors will be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- By entering the Contest, each contestant consents, to the extent permitted by law, to the use of his or her name, image, voice, likeness, city of residence and/or photographs without compensation in any publicity or advertising carried out in any medium worldwide by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising or promotional agencies without limitation or further notification.
- By entering the Contest and accepting a prize, the selected entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and affiliated corporations (the “Releasees”) from any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons or property, including but not limited to death, resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly from the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of the awarded prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto, or participation in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest, the selected entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsors and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and affiliated corporations from any and all claims by third parties arising from or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, the acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of the awarded prize, participation in any Contest-related activity including any travel related thereto, or participation in the Contest.
- The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to terminate or suspend the Contest, or modify the Rules at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- The Sponsors shall not be liable for any human or technical errors that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the entries.
- The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process.
- These Rules shall be effective and binding upon the selected entrant’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, as well as those of the selected entrant’s companions, in the event of their death or incapacity.
- The Contest and these Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law.
- Any action or proceeding arising from the Contest shall be brought within the exclusive jurisdiction of federal and provincial laws.