Ready for a week or two abroad on adventure travel excursions, this rugged 30″ rolling suitcase from The North Face now sports a lighter, more user-friendly design with an external compartment to stash shoes or dirty clothes.
- Now with a lighter, more user-friendly design that reduces weight by 25%
- Bomber Base Camp material is paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Separate zippered external dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Sherpa strap to carry your backpack or duffel securely on the face of the roller bag
- Perforated exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points for extra abrasion resistance
- Two external zipper pockets on face of the bag and small top zipper
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Die-cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains for durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
Please note: Due to anti-spam legislation, if you have unsubscribed from our newsletter at any time, we will not be able to enter you into this contest.