When skiing/snowboarding with children, the last thing you want is a gear malfunction to slow everything down. You need your collective kit to be streamlined and clicking into place.
That’s why the Smith Survey Jr. Helmet and its integrated visor-goggles should be every parent’s new best friend.
Goggles not fitting properly over faces or helmets can be an ongoing headache, especially during ski/snowboard lessons. The Survey Jr. combines the helmet and goggles into an integrated system. The visor moves up and down (and holds in place) seamlessly and struggle-free.
It’s these little things that add up to a better snow experience for parents and children alike.
And: the helmet matches the latest impact protection of MIPS and zonal Koroyd with Smith’s Grow With Me dual-stage liner system for a wide size range. The helmet is lined for comfort, the fit is dial-adjustable and the visor is over-the-glasses compatible. And the one-hand vent adjustment is intuitive and mitt-friendly.
Protection & Ease of UseProtection & Ease of Use
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that’s lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection.
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B.
Fit / Integration
- Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system adapts to growing kids.
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment.
- Regulator climate control also allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment.
- Integrated visor for a wide field of view with distortion-free clarity.
- Designed to fit over your glasses (OTG).
- 14 vents.
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort.
- Youth-specific, removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth.
Check the ML Podcast!