The waterproof, windproof Storm Shift Jacket (available in women’s and men’s) is made of PFC-free GORE-TEX—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain any nasty perfluorinated chemicals. A tricot-knit liner, unique for this sort of shell, is warm and wicks moisture to provide lasting storm protection and comfort for skiers and boarders in all types of conditions. With a refined fit, clean styling and technical features, the Storm Shift Jacket is built to complement your natural movement. And it’s Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester PFC-free GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection contains no perfluorinated chemicals in the fabric, membrane and DWR; body-mapped tricot-knit lining textured in a zigzag pattern wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down.
- Easy-access hem adjustment on drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment.
- Easy-access pit zips; watertight, coated zippers; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves.
- Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia snow pants.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered chest pocket; zippered forearm pocket; interior zippered pocket; interior drop pocket.
Eco-Happy ChoiceEco-Happy Choice
Patagonia Storm Shift Pants
The waterproof, windproof Storm Shift Pants (available in women’s and men’s) are made of the same PFC-free GORE-TEX material as the jacket. And the same tricot-knit lining means warmth and wicking properties—and a smooth glide when you’re pulling the pants over your base layers.
With a refined fit, clean styling and technical features (like the heat-dumping, mesh-lined thigh vents, which you will love when you’re skinning up) Storm Shift Pants are built to complement a rider’s natural movement. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Check the ML Podcast!