Designed in collaboration with ZEISS Optics, Giro’s new Contour RS (Reduced Size) goggle features a smaller toric lens shape, uses VIVID lens technology and boasts numerous frame/strap combinations.
It offers the same level of performance and sharp visibility as its sister goggle, the Contour, but designed for shredders with smaller-than-average faces. Contour RS features Expansion View Technology +, Giro’s semi-spherical lens curvature tech with a 6 x 1.5-degree curvature to provide a large field of view.
Contour RS also utilizes EVAK Vent Technology and anti-fog coating to prevent mission-delaying fog-ups. And the three-layer face foam with microfleece backing provides daylong comfort and more than enough cushion against your face.
The goggle comes complete with two injection-molded toric VIVID lenses that can be swiftly changed using Giro’s Quick-Change, Magnetic-Assisted Lens System. The lenses are so easy to change that you can literally do it with your eyes closed. The goggles are also OTG (Over-The-Glasses) friendly and of course, seamlessly integrate with all Giro helmets.
– Offered in 34 different frame/strap designs, with up to 10 standard lens configurations.
– EXV+ – Expansion View Technology +: This frame design from Giro optimizes a massive semi-spherical lens of 6 x 1.5-degrees, providing peripheral vision and an unparalleled field of view.
– EVAK Vent Technology: An ultra-durable, non-absorbent foam material that minimizes fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements. Exclusive on all Giro goggles.
– Triple-layer face foam with microfleece facing; three goggles use Plush Max fleecing.
– Anti-fog coating.
– Seamless compatibility with all Giro helmets.
– OTG (Over The Glasses) friendly.
VIVID Lens Features:
– Injection-molded Toric VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS. This technology helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermal-formed cylindrical lenses.
-Protected by durable, scratch-resistant coating. Blocks harmful UV light.