With 2-layer WeatherEdge Plus technology, you can ensure your legs stay happy and nimble in the worst on-mountain weather. The latest version of Eddie Bauer’s Powder Search waterproof, insulated ski pants feature a durable polyester shell reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Updated this season with a more form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Updated fit: Form-flattering through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Small 31.5″
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Updated with a new, slimmer fit through the thigh and lower leg, flattering but not tight or binding.
Also available in a Pro Insulated Bib version. Companion to the Powder Search Pro Insulated Jacket, this waterproof bib lets you build a complete cold-weather kit. The ripstop nylon main body is reinforced with 300D polyester at the seat and knees. Both have 2-layer WeatherEdge waterproof technology that’s also breathable and windproof. Lightweight ThermaFill insulation adds essential warmth.