It’s no surprise that the latest BOGS winter offerings are just as reliable and instantly classic as its renowned rainboot line. Take the new men’s Freedom Tall (above) and this winter-ready list of features:
- 100% Waterproof.
- Rebound cushioning provides all-day comfort and energy return.
- BioGrip slip-resistant outsole.
- DuraFresh natural bio-technology activates to fight odors.
- BOGS Max-Wick evaporates sweat to keep feet dry.
- Plush lining for warmth and comfort.
- Bloom eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed that helps clean polluted water habitats.
- Comfort rated to -22°F/-30°C.
The Freedom lineup also boasts a Chelsea, an Overcast Chelsea, and a Mid for good measure. And meanwhile, the new women’s Arcata Knit (below) boasts a -40C temperature rating. Plus the hefty GlacialGrip lug outsole keeps you sure-footed on wintry surfaces. And the new 30%-lighter men’s Workman CSA (below) is rated to an insane -60C.So why not go with 100% waterproof, 100% comfortable, 100% rugged, and 100% ready for the always-unpredictable Canadian winter? This is an unbeatable combo.