The latest Norvan shoe from Arc’teryx takes you farther on the toughest, rockiest trails. Purpose-built for steep trail running and scrambling at speed, the Norvan VT2 features an evolved design and smooth ride.
Durable and comfortable, the highly breathable mesh upper has a TPU film overlay and reinforced medial rand and toecap for abrasion resistance. A climbing zone at the forefoot is designed for edging and smearing, a TPU plate provides underfoot protection, and the aggressively lugged Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole creates exceptionally sticky traction on a variety of surfaces.
In short, you can tackle more challenging terrain faster with these powerhouse trail runners.
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy.
- Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
- Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
- Forward eyelet placement creates a secure, confident fit
- TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Climbing zone at the forefoot designed for improved edging and better friction
- EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole features higher abrasion component in the forefoot for scrambling
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
- Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and untying.
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert.