Meet RovR’s RollR 60, an all-terrain attacking cooler that can go anywhere you can. And maybe a few places you can’t. This monster cooler is over-engineered with the world’s best cooling and organization design on the inside and built to carry your campsite, tailgate or party on the out.
The RollR’s mobility is what keeps it way ahead of even the premium cooler curve. The wheels—9-inch all-terrain rubber tires with interchangeable tube, aluminum hubs with 2 sealed bearings—will crush the rockiest trails without bottoming out.
We wouldn’t be too surprised if someone mounted a new suffer-fest adventure race where you pull a loaded RollR behind you on a trail-run. For sure the human would end up a lot more battered than the cooler. This thing performs like a fat bike and in fact you can tow it behind one with the hitch attachment, sold separately. As for cooling performance, the RollR kept ice longer than the duration of our camping trip. So there’s that…
- Certified grizzly bear resistant rotationally molded body and lid with anchor pins for attaching prep station and accessories
- Up to 10 days of ice retention depending on use
- Capacity: Without Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 60 cans and 20lbs. of ice. With Deepfreeze dry bin installed: 40 cans and 10 pounds of ice in main compartment and 4-6 bottles of spirits upright with meats, breads, fruits and veggies in dry compartments
- High density foam insulation
- High performance wheel assembly: 9-inch all-terrain rubber tires with interchangeable tube, aluminum hubs with 2 sealed bearings
- 12.5 mm stainless steel axle
- Aluminum pull handle with dual motocross style grips
- Deep Freeze removable Dry Bin with 2 compartments
- Airtight gasket
- Rubber latches
- Fast Flow drain plug with gasket
- Wagon Bin/removable storage bin
- Rubber non-skid feet
- 5 year limited warranty.
Full lineup of RollR coolers here.