This new pack fills a much-needed niche for inbounds but still adventurous skiing/boarding. Staying true to its backcountry roots, the Kamber 16 features a snowshed backpanel, insulated hydration sleeve, scratch-free goggle pocket and ski and snowboard carry-all in a low-profile, 16-liter pack that’s safe for lift riding and ideal for inbounds recreating.
Stash your lunch, layers, sunscreen and other essentials in the main compartment and your hydration reservoir in the dedicated insulated internal sleeve. The women’s equivalent is the Kresta 14.
- Diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Tuckaway front panel ski and snowboard carry straps provide a snag-free front panel for lift riding
- Reinforced wear points to protect pack from ski/snowboard metal edge abrasion
- Glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls
- Scratch-free goggle pocket
- Front panel access to main compartment for dry gear and hydration or avalanche safety kit (fits most probes/shovels)
- Internal reservoir sleeve with insulated harness sleeve
- Extra-large front panel pocket with internal organization
- Sternum strap with safety whistle.