There are lots of reasons why BOGS boots are the better choice for your kids’ winter footwear. As parents, we like the no-laces and easy-pull-on features. (Messing around with laces, and boots you have to struggle to put on, is the last thing you need while trying to get your kids out the door and well-protected against the elements.) Plus: a -37°C temperature rating in a kids’ waterproof boot? This is a game-changer.
BOGS Neo-Classic kids winter boots are 30% lighter for higher jumps, and 100% waterproof for bigger splashes. Main features:
- 100% waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides all-day comfort and energy return
- Made with seamless construction (30% lighter and more durable)
- Constructed with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- BioGrip slip-resistant outsole
- Removable EVA footbed
- Heel Lock prevents heel slip to ensure optimum fit
- Comfort rated to -37°C
- Reflective Temperature Rating mark on heel.