The Kids’ Targhee: all the protection and grip of an adult KEEN hiking boot.
The research keeps piling up that children need to spend more time outdoors, especially in a natural environment. One surefire way to coax them onto nature trails is simpler than you might think. It’s all about the right footwear. Since my three-year-old daughter grew into her KEEN Kids’ Targhees, she wants to hike every day.
KEEN Kids Targhee mid waterproof hiking boots are for little kids who need the support and performance of KEEN’s award-winning Targhee boots to keep up with their parents on family hikes and camping trips. And to keep them on more trails and in front of fewer screens.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- TPU heel-capture system for stability
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- PFC-free durable water repellent
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable EVA footbed