From long Nordic tours to your favourite cool trail-run, Daehlie’s Spectrum 3.0 Jacket covers all all the bases with stretchy fabric plus wicking comfort and breathability. This is a jacket for the highest-output winter, spring or fall activities.
Seam-sealed and treated with Bionic Finish Eco, you can fend off the flurries, while the softshell construction means maximum breathability as you sweat your heart out. Elastic mesh at your back and panels under the arms wick away moisture instantly, while the articulated sleeves favour the widest range of motion.
- Technical softshell for Nordic skiing or running
- A special eco-friendly DWR treatment sheds dirt and snow
- Hard-charging skate-skiers will love the elastic, breathable construction
- Mesh panels vent excess warmth, keep your temp optimal
- Handy reflective details for visibility during dawn or dusk adventures
- The fit is very slim: size up if you desire a looser fit.