The Airhead Pace 1230 iSUP is a streamlined board with a long tapered nose and slight tip rocker for speed and nimble handling. Lately we’ve seen more iSUPs popping up in races and the Pace is competition-ready: it accelerates well, and its 12’6” x 30” x 6” dimensions cut through cross-chop like an arrow.
The minimalist deck (ie, no multiple carry handles) is designed for speed and minimum distractions.
A 4mm EVA traction pad helps you move with confidence on deck. With 5 stainless D-Rings and a stretch tie-down, you can stow dry-bags and take this board on an overnight. The tapered nose cuts nicely through big water. Another bonus: the Pace inflates faster than other iSUPs we’ve tried. And the mesh backpack is extra-roomy and holds everything easily without cramming (ie, the deflated board, collapsible paddle and accessories (hand pump, pressure gauge, valve wrench, board strap and repair kit).
In short, the Pace is ready for rivers, lakes, and oceans whenever you are. With a board weight of just 29 lbs., you can easily hike this board into backcountry launch spots to get away from the heavy traffic.
- Board size: 12’6” x 30” x 6” (381 x 76 x 15 cm)
- Board weight: 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- For Paddlers 120 – 300 lbs.
- Air-7 Box with 9” Race Removable Fin
- Extra Thick (4mm) EVA Traction Pad
- 5 Stainless D-Rings, Stretch Tie Down
- EZ Push Hi Pressure Valve
- Includes Mesh Backpack, Stainless Steel Tow Ring, Hi Pressure Hand Pump, Pressure Gauge, Valve Wrench, Board Strap & Repair Kit.