Carbon-fiber poles, ultralight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules bring this tent’s weight down to as little as a tarp (1 lb 7 oz, including optional footprint) and it packs up just as small. Twin doors, a spacious interior, waterproof, taped-seam rainfly, and bathtub-style floor make life on the trail much more comfortable. We demoed it on a Lake Huron/Georgian Bay SUP trip where weight and space mean everything.
This tent is as light as they come and sleeps two tightly but efficiently. And it pitches fast and easily. If it’s a little tight for two, we’re not complaining. At this weight and size, we’ll happily make the small sacrifice. (If you’re two big people, you might want to go with the Reflex 3.) In any case, you can store all your gear inside the generous vestibule, so you don’t need to bring anything inside other than bodies and sleeping bags.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield™ waterproof coatings.
Full list of features:
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets