As the lightest weight, most packable jacket in the line, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Freebird Jacket combines ultimate performance with a burly design that takes up little space in your backcountry pack.
Newly upgraded GORE-TEX Active Stretch 30D fabric makes the Freebird Jacket even lighter and more packable. Gore’s highest available breathability rating also means the jacket repels heat-robbing sweat vapors faster than any other fabric for total comfort on both the climb up and the ride down. Strategically placed stretch paneling mirrors your every move. Utility chest pockets fit splitboard skins to keep them warm and sticky for that last lap.
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Zippered, Bellowed Chest Pockets Accommodate Climbing Skins
- Internal Dump Pocket
- NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Drop Hood Construction
- Lifetime Warranty