Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp, or drop in high above the treeline with the protection of The North Face’s most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using the FuseForm construction technique.
The hyper-durable exterior seamlessly integrates midweight nylon with a heavier weight nylon in the hood, shoulders, sides and inner arms to eliminate bulk and achieve a low-profile fit that’s lightweight, yet strong and durable. Fully loaded with Steep Series features for big-mountain performance. Fuseform Brigandine 3L Pants also available.
Men’s and Women’s styles available in both jacket and pants.
- The North Face‘s most technically advanced, waterproof snowsports jacket with seamlessly engineered abrasion zones
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Reliable, waterproof YKK® front zip
- Waterproof YKK® zip chest pockets, one with a radio-holder pocket
- Internal, water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Waterproof YKK® zip accessory pocket
- Waterproof YKK® pit-zips
- Bonded, water-resistant, flap-cover, zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs and silicon gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Seamless woven-in logos.