Designed with streamlined baffles that are contoured to fit your body, the ThermoBallT Full Zip Jacket from The North Face, powered by PrimaLoft, offers ultralight, highly compressible synthetic insulation to keep you warmer in cold, wet weather.
- Thermoball™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Hem cinch-cord system in hand pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style: C762
- Fabric: 15D 33 g ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® –100% nylon insulation
- Avg Weight: 350 g (12.34 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 28”
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
For more, check: https://www.thenorthface.com