A high-tech twist on tradition, the MEC Forager Hoodie works in the middle of a classic layering system with a base, mid-layer fleece and shell for multi-day mountain trips. As your mid-layer, this hoodie insulates the body from external cold and moves moisture from base layers to your outerwear. Wear it for sniffing out secret powder stashes and ticking 4-star alpine gems. The high-loft fleece has long outer fibres to create and maintain loft, interspersed with dense microfibres that trap warm air. Incredibly warm, it’s also 40% more compressible than a standard fleece garment.
- Made of Polartec High Loft polyester fleece with 72% recycled content. It provides an excellent compressibility, superb moisture transfer, and excellent breathability.
- Yoke and hood are Schoeller soft shell with a Nanosphere DWR finish.
- Hood has an adjustable shockcord.
- Pockets are lined with polyester mesh.
- 2 handwarmer pockets.
- 2 zippered chest pockets.
- Full-length internal storm flap behind zipper, with chinguard.
- Drawcord hem to seal out drafts.
- Machine washable in cold water, no fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry on low.