Rip down never-ending powder runs and crush more vertical miles wearing these ultra-durable Gore-Tex Pro shell bibs from the North Face that can handle all-day abuse in the backcountry. The durable Gore-Tex Pro 3L exterior resists abrasion and delivers waterproof and windproof protection in the worst winter storms. Extra room throughout the leg leaves room to dig deep and drive through turns.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
GORE-TEX: Best-in-class waterproof protection for inclement weather.
BREATHABLE: Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Ultimate waterproof Gore-TexR backcountry bib pants for venturing off the grid
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- YKK® Center front zip
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable suspenders with zero hardware to prevent pack-strap discomfort
- Adjustable, bonded waist tabs so you can wear the bib up or down
- Bonded, water-resistant, flap-cover, side-entry zip pocket
- Belt loops and clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Bonded, water-resistant, flap-cover, zip hand pockets
- Waterproof YKK® zip cargo pockets with Lot Lift System, one with a phone pocket and one with a radio holder
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- New harness-friendly, two-way zip-fly