Whenever you’re aiming for your personal best, it’s not the steep pass or the fast-moving squall that brings you down; it’s the nagging details that trip you up. Keep it together longer with the thoughtfully designed Fore Runner Vest from Patagonia. Lightweight and highly breathable, this trail running pack has a close fit and a clean, efficient design that stays in sync with your motions for minimal bounce and maximum comfort when you’re running ultras or long, self-supported vision quests. The top-loading main compartment, made from weather-resistant nylon ripstop, keeps your hydration (2L reservoir included) and your choice of calories secure next to the body.
It also features an integrated compression system and a quick open-and-close entry that’s simple to use, even at mile 78. A supple foam back panel, made from lightweight mono mesh, breathes to keep you cool and dry. Stretch pockets hold your flasks or hand bottles, and numerous small stash pockets give you options for storing your salts and gels. Airflow mesh throughout the vest has a soft edge binding for next-to-skin comfort. Made from 3.7-oz 100-denier high-tenacity nylon ripstop with a 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon semi-dull double-ripstop base. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, yet durable weather-resistant nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully featured vest with stretch pockets for flasks or hand bottles; small stash pockets for salts or gels; top-loading main compartment with integrated compression
- Highly breathable airflow mesh vest with soft-edge binding for next-to-skin comfort
- 2L hydration reservoir (included) is BPA-free and FDA-approved; with quick-connect hose
- Foam back panel with mono mesh is highly breathable and won’t absorb sweat
- Integrated compression
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- Body: 3.7-oz 100-denier 100% nylon high-tenacity ripstop. Base: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 311 g (11 oz)
visit http://www.patagonia.ca for more packs.