Road trip, festival, or week in the woods, this lightweight and extra portable shelter for two makes vagabond living an easy experience.
BURTON x BIG AGNES NIGHTCAP TENT
Lightweight and packable, the Burton Nightcap Tent was developed in collaboration with the award-winning gear heads at Big Agnes to comfortably range from weekend festivals to backpacking missions. The three-season, two-person seam-sealed waterproof design sets up quickly and provides a roomy vestibule for stowing packs, gear, or muddy footwear. Plenty of internal pockets keep the inside organized. Its convenient features include Night Vision reflective guylines and webbing that illuminate by headlamp to keep late night strolls anything but trippy.
- Packed Dimensions: 5.5in x 22in [14cm x 56cm]
- Set Up Dimensions: 90in Wide x 82in Long [including Vestibule] x 42in High [229cm x 208cm x 107cm]
- 5 lbs. 2.3kg
- Polyester Ripstop Rain Fly and Floor [1,500MM Waterproof Coating] with Polyester Ripstop and Venting Mesh Tent Body
- Two Person, Three Season Backpacking Tent
- Lightweight Aluminum Poles
- Vestibule for Gear Storage with Stormflap™ Zipper
- Four Interior Mesh Pockets
- Night Vision Reflective Guyline and Tent Webbing
- Fully Taped Waterproof Seams [Free from PVCs and VOCs]
- Works Best with the Burton Nightcap Footprint [Sold Separately]
- Includes: Tent, Fly, Aluminium Poles, Storage Sack, 9 Aluminum Stakes, and Pole Repair Kit
Contest Rules & Regulations
The Mountain Life Media Burton Durable Goods Giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the United States only. Contest closes at midnight on July 3, 2016. One winner will be picked randomly and notified by email by July 10, 2016. If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly picked.