The North Face‘s lightest jacket that’s crafted with FuseForm construction, this packable, waterproof anorak jacket features a woven body that seamlessly integrates with rugged ripstop nylon for targeted durability in the mountains.
The North Face’s proprietary FuseForm construction technique vastly improves on The North Face’s innovative breakthroughs of the past. It’s a revolutionary weaving process that blends thicker, more-durable threads with lighter, lower-density fibers in high-wear zones, effectively reducing overall weight and creating a seamless transition from tougher to lighter zones.
- The North Face’s lightest FuseForm jacket is waterproof, durable and packable
- FuseForm engineered fabric transitions from a ripstop to a plain weave for targeted durability and breathability
- Alpine fit enables freedom of movement in mountain environments
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Comfortable dry-touch coating eliminates the need for a liner
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-friendly hood with hidden cord locks
- Exposed molded-tooth half zip front
- One secure-zip polyurethane (PU) hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem