The Badlands Gore-Tex BioZone Down Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Harsh weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the down fill, fully taped seams and three-point hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Cross chest venting with mesh insets keeps the air flowing, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra® and wrist cuffs with gussets ensure a secure fit during even the most extreme maneuvers. Finished with Gore-Tex® laminate and plenty of pockets, this Oakley jacket provides the protection, coverage and function required by today’s action athletes.
- BioZone™ down lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- 2L Gore-Tex® laminate and down insulation block out the elements and lock in heat
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra®allows for easy integration with the Badlands Gore-Tex® BioZone™ Shell Pants
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores eyewear and keeps it clean
- RFID pass pocket, media-compatible chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Regular fit
- 100% Soft Touch Polyester