When you’re going away on a river trip with no sign of ice for days, you need to keep up the group morale right? Well, we found the best way to be a hero. When the rest of the crew are stoically tipping back warm beer, you can pull out an AO Coolers soft-sided cooler and pull out the beer that you’ve secretly kept on ice for the last two days! Instant hero. And you can also pull out the fresh steaks that have been marinating in a sauce of your own creation so the dirtbag, freeze-dried days are over and done with.
We liked the no-frills design of this cooler, and it’s soft and squishy so it doesn’t take up too much space. Also has a pocket to keep bottle openers and things.
Cons: We can foresee the zipper breaking with a year or two of continued use so a beefier zipper would be a bonus.
From AO Coolers
- Our Most Popular Size Dimensions: 17″ length x10″ width x12″ height Logo Area: 6″x8″
- Capacity: 24 cans plus 14 pounds of ice
- Features: Removable Shoulder Strap Clip-Down ends Twice the insulation of other soft-sided coolers Guaranteed to hold ice for 24 hours in 120 degree weather
- Leak-Proof Liner A side pocket for dry items
- Use For: Car camping, rafting trips, houseboat parties, ice-fishing (yes, you can keep the fishies in here packed on ice)