When you’re loaded down for days in the unpredictable backcountry, the Merrell Crestbound Gore-Tex backpacking boot lets you hit the trail in any weather and never look back. Its waterproof/breathable upper keeps feet dry and cradles your heel with a snug fit, preventing trip-killing blisters. Underfoot, the lightweight, durable hiking platform lets you feel the trail while protecting by absorbing rough terrain. Available in women’s and men’s styles.
The Crestbound is one of Merrell’s Backpacking Grade hikers, meaning they give you the support suitable for carrying the weight of a pack. So, whether you’re heading to the high peaks of the Selkirks or the Bruce Trail, this is the performance footwear you need to tackle your mission safely and comfortably.
• GORE-TEX™ waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities
• Full grain leather upper
• Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
• Articulated tongue flexes for forward movement
• External instep and heel stability arm
• Dual density EVA anatomical footbed treated with M-Select™ FRESH shoe odor control.
• Molded nylon arch shank
• UniFly™ midsole connects you to the trail, protects you from the terrain
• Grade 6 nylon insole for backpacking with a medium pack
• TrailProtect™ pad offers additional protection off road
• 5mm lug depth
• Vibram™ outsole
• Weight: 3lb 3oz.