Mountain Life Media and Tourism Whistler’s Live It Up contest just might be the best giveaway on earth. Case in point: the prize package is worth $10,000, which includes a five-day trip for two (airfare included) to experience the best of the best of Whistler, during the 2015 World Ski and Snowboard Festival.
Take a look at the list of prizes – it should be clear why Live It Up is the best contest ever. But just to be sure, here are five more reasons.
- You get the VIP experience at the World Ski and Snowboard Festival (WSSF). Expect tons of spring skiing; a full itinerary of events, contests, and shows; and more parties than any single human can handle. See the amazing MULTIPLICITY up close and personal, and check out the festival’s main attractions — the Olympus Pro Photographer Showdown and the 72 Hour Filmmaker Showdown.
- You’ll become somebody’s favourite person ever. You get to share you entire prize with a plus one: your best buddy, your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mom/dad, the person you just met on Tinder…
- Have you ever sabered a bottle of champagne? Have you ever taken shots from a bar made entirely of ice? Have you ever consumed $1,000 worth of food and drink in one sitting? That’s what I thought.
- Adrenaline. For five days, you’ll get a glimpse into what it’s like to be the world’s biggest rock star/ski bum — one who gets to bungee jump and look really awesome wearing flashy new gear while you ski. Just please don’t trash the hotel room 😉
- Finally, straight from the mouth of Mountain Lifer Todd Lawson, “because how often do you get to blow $10,000 of someone else’s money?”
The contest is on until March 1st, 2015, so tell all your friends from near and far. Our fingers are crossed for you, good luck!