If you’re going travelling for more than two weeks, this piece of gear is a must have. Not only will it save you hundreds of dollars from not buying bottles of water (and that’s always a good thing), it’ll also save hundreds of plastic bottles form being dumped into our oceans and landfills (also a good thing). For long distance hikes and travels to remote areas, the GravityWorks 2.0L Filter System is a trustworthy means of purifying ANY water that you might come across. I used this system for months on end in the Philippines, mainly to filter tap water, and it worked like a charm — quick, easy to use and very lightweight — with no pumping, ever.
- Easy, Pump-free filtering
- Fast! 1.5-liters per minute
- Weighs as little as 7.2 oz. (203 g)
- Backflushes in four seconds in any configuration you choose, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts.
- Proprietary Platy™ zip opening makes collecting water easy.
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
This video describes the two models and provides tips, tricks and care instructions. All GravityWorks™ filters meet EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.