Getting ready to go outside in the winter is rough. You have to throw on layer after layer, and then go lace up your big, bulky boots. With Teva’s waterproof Loge Peak, that becomes a thing of the past.
Easy slip-on design combines with a super light construction to give you a hassle-free laceless winter boot. And lest you question its winter credentials, the Loge Peak is packed with 200g of Thinsulate™ Insulation and White Spider Rubber grip to handle those slippery winter streets.
- White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops.
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control.
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet.
- The gusseted tongue keeps water out.
- Seam sealed to keep you dry.
- 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation keep your feet warm.
- Super light EVA foam is waterproof and insulative to keep you warm and dry.
- Leather and synthetic upper.