For your daily commute—from trail to train to faraway country. With an adaptable, go-anywhere design and room enough for all of your essentials, the Lightweight Black Hole Pack carries everything you need to find out just what’s down that beckoning dirt road.
It’s made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that withstands abrasion and protects your gear from the elements. The versatile, panel-loading design is hydration-system compatible and features a zippered main compartment for easy access to bulky gear like a bike helmet, rain shell or groceries.
A large front, zippered stash pocket carries the easily lost details of life—phone, keys and wallet. Besides toting water bottles, the stretch-mesh side pockets can hold your hat, gloves and the evening’s baguette. Micro daisy chains provide lash points for a yoga mat or an extra sweater. Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort for the long haul and breathe to keep you cool during hot weather. A top, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Lightweight Black Hole Pack tote-bag style. Made from 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access to your gear; large zippered stash pocket; stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Micro daisy chain provides various lash points
- Open, highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration compatible
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 510 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
article continues below